Asklipio Medieval Fort
South Rhodes Rodos GR
The castle of Asclepeion was built by the Grand Master Pierre d’Aubusson in 1479 at the site of the ancient beacon tower. The castle was used by the Knights and earlier by the Byzantines to protect the residents of the nearby villages with rectangular bastions and two strong towers.
Opening Hours Mon to Sun, 24/7 (Open area)